Page MenuHomeMiraheze

RequestWiki is broken following 1.41 update
Closed, ResolvedPublic

Description

No wikis can currently be requested. When I tried it said that I had already requested a wiki (which of course I didn't).

Related Objects

Event Timeline

Reception123 created this task.

@Agent_Isai shared this stacktrace on #miraheze:

16:05 <+MirahezeRelay> <agentisai> [1/20] Wikimedia\Rdbms\DBLanguageError: NULL/absent values for unique key (cw_id) in 
                       /srv/mediawiki/1.41/includes/libs/rdbms/platform/SQLPlatform.php:1850
16:05 <+MirahezeRelay> <agentisai> [2/20] Stack trace:
16:05 <+MirahezeRelay> <agentisai> [3/20] #0 /srv/mediawiki/1.41/includes/libs/rdbms/platform/SQLPlatform.php(1777): Wikimedia\Rdbms\Platform\SQLPlatform->assertValidUpsertRowArray(Array, 
                       Array)
16:05 <+MirahezeRelay> <agentisai> [4/20] #1 /srv/mediawiki/1.41/includes/libs/rdbms/database/DatabaseMySQL.php(539): Wikimedia\Rdbms\Platform\SQLPlatform->normalizeUpsertParams('cw_id', 
                       Array)
16:05 <+MirahezeRelay> <agentisai> [5/20] #2 /srv/mediawiki/1.41/includes/libs/rdbms/database/DBConnRef.php(119): Wikimedia\Rdbms\DatabaseMySQL->upsert('cw_requests', Array, 'cw_id', 
                       'Miraheze\\Create...')
16:05 <+MirahezeRelay> <agentisai> [6/20] #3 /srv/mediawiki/1.41/includes/libs/rdbms/database/DBConnRef.php(558): Wikimedia\Rdbms\DBConnRef->__call('upsert', Array)
16:05 <+MirahezeRelay> <agentisai> [7/20] #4 /srv/mediawiki/1.41/extensions/CreateWiki/includes/RequestWiki/WikiRequest.php(326): Wikimedia\Rdbms\DBConnRef->upsert('cw_requests', 
                       'Miraheze\\Create...')
16:05 <+MirahezeRelay> <agentisai> [8/20] #5 /srv/mediawiki/1.41/extensions/CreateWiki/includes/RequestWiki/SpecialRequestWiki.php(203): Miraheze\CreateWiki\RequestWiki\WikiRequest->save()
16:05 <+MirahezeRelay> <agentisai> [9/20] #6 /srv/mediawiki/1.41/includes/htmlform/HTMLForm.php(751): Miraheze\CreateWiki\RequestWiki\SpecialRequestWiki->onSubmit(Array, 
                       Object(OOUIHTMLForm))
16:05 <+MirahezeRelay> <agentisai> [10/20] #7 /srv/mediawiki/1.41/includes/htmlform/HTMLForm.php(631): HTMLForm->trySubmit()
16:05 <+MirahezeRelay> <agentisai> [11/20] #8 /srv/mediawiki/1.41/includes/htmlform/HTMLForm.php(647): HTMLForm->tryAuthorizedSubmit()
16:05 <+MirahezeRelay> <agentisai> [12/20] #9 /srv/mediawiki/1.41/extensions/CreateWiki/includes/RequestWiki/SpecialRequestWiki.php(51): HTMLForm->show()
16:05 <+MirahezeRelay> <agentisai> [13/20] #10 /srv/mediawiki/1.41/includes/specialpage/SpecialPage.php(727): Miraheze\CreateWiki\RequestWiki\SpecialRequestWiki->execute(NULL)
16:05 <+MirahezeRelay> <agentisai> [14/20] #11 /srv/mediawiki/1.41/includes/specialpage/SpecialPageFactory.php(1621): MediaWiki\SpecialPage\SpecialPage->run(NULL)
16:05 <+MirahezeRelay> <agentisai> [15/20] #12 /srv/mediawiki/1.41/includes/MediaWiki.php(357): MediaWiki\SpecialPage\SpecialPageFactory->executePath('RequestWiki', Object(RequestContext))
16:05 <+MirahezeRelay> <agentisai> [16/20] #13 /srv/mediawiki/1.41/includes/MediaWiki.php(960): MediaWiki->performRequest()
16:05 <+MirahezeRelay> <agentisai> [17/20] #14 /srv/mediawiki/1.41/includes/MediaWiki.php(613): MediaWiki->main()
16:05 <+MirahezeRelay> <agentisai> [18/20] #15 /srv/mediawiki/config/initialise/entrypoints/index.php(86): MediaWiki->run()
16:05 <+MirahezeRelay> <agentisai> [19/20] #16 /srv/mediawiki/config/initialise/entrypoints/index.php(82): wfIndexMain()
16:05 <+MirahezeRelay> <agentisai> [20/20] #17 {main}

To give everyone an update, I'm going to be rewriting this part of RequestWiki so that it does not use upserts and behaves more like ImportDump. I believe that may fix the issue, or at least give us a different error :p.

Resolved by @OrangeStar. Thank you!